Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions will apply to all quotations, offers, activities, orders, agreements and deliveries of services or products by or on behalf of MB Corporate Communications BV, established in Bloemendaal, The Netherlands, Chamber of Commerce no. 27141726, and its Jobhoroscope.com service offerings, hereafter referred to as: Jobhoroscope.com, to its customers. Parties can only deviate from these conditions if they have explicitly agreed upon in writing. The parties expressly exclude the applicability of supplementary and/or deviating general terms and conditions of the customer or of third parties.
- All prices used by Jobhoroscope.com are inclusive of applicable VAT .
- Jobhoroscope.com is entitled to adjust all prices for its products or services, shown in its shop, on its website or otherwise, at any time.
The products offered by Jobhoroscope.com are for personal entertainment purposes on behalf of individual consumers only and do not provide any binding advice whatsoever. Jobhoroscope.com does not provide any guarantee as to, nor accepts any responsibility related to the use or effectiveness of its products in any way. The deliverable is based on a proprietary method which is created and used at the discretion of Jobhoroscope.com and which may be subject to change at all times without prior notice.
Performance of the agreement
- The execution of the agreement takes place immediately after payment by the customer, who upon payment waives any right to have the agreement annulled or revoked.
- Jobhoroscope.com has the right to have the agreed services (partially) performed by third parties, and to make the information provided by the customer (such as birth data) available to these parties in order to make it possible to produce the customized products as requested by the customer.
The copyright on all delivered products remains with Jobhoroscope.com. The customer is allowed to use the products for personal use only. The customer may not use the delivered products in any publication or for commercial (re)use in any way.
Given the nature and pricing of the products, Jobhoroscope.com is not obliged to enter into any correspondence or disputes about the products delivered.
Liability of Jobhoroscope.com
- Jobhoroscope.com is never liable for any direct or indirect damages, such as consequential loss, lost profit, lost savings or damage to the customer or third parties.
- All images, photos, colors, drawings, descriptions on the website or in a catalog are only indicative and are only approximate and cannot lead to any compensation and/or (partial) dissolution of the agreement and/or suspension of any obligation.
Changes in the general terms and conditions
Jobhoroscope.com is entitled to amend or supplement these general terms and conditions at any time.
Consequences of nullity or annullability
- If one or more provisions of these general terms and conditions prove null or annullable, this will not affect the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
- A provision that is null or annullable shall, in that case, be replaced by a provision that comes closest to what the provision intended to regulate.
Jobhoroscope.com attaches great importance to good security of its (electronic) systems in which personal data is stored and processed. It can nevertheless never be completely prevented that a data breach will occur. Jobhoroscope.com is required by the Dutch General Data Protection Regulation (AVG) to report (serious) data breaches to the Dutch Data Protection Authority and to those involved. Jobhoroscope.com wishes to meet its legal obligations and has therefore formulated a policy to act as adequately as possible if a data breach occurs unexpectedly.
Jobhoroscope.com respects the privacy of its website visitors, in particular their rights regarding the automatic processing of personal data. We have therefore formulated and implemented a Privacy Statement on complete transparency with our customers regarding the processing of personal data, its purpose(s) and the possibilities to exercise your legal rights in the best possible way.
For more details, we refer you to our Privacy Statement.
Applicable law and competent court
- Dutch law is exclusively applicable to all agreements between the parties.
- The Amsterdam court is exclusively competent in case of any disputes between parties, unless the law prescribes exclusive competence of another Dutch court.
Drawn up on 17 February 2020.